It also admits all people whom, completing the entrance requirements stay in subjection to the Christian doctrine, regardless of race, gender, nationality, age, economic status, educational level, etc.
- To make the message of spiritual salvation known to all people without any distinction or discrimination.
1 Timothy 2: 3-4
- To contribute, through the gospel of Jesus Christ, to peace and fraternity among men in all nations.
- To reconcile humanity with God by instilling in man the hope of eternal life through subjection to divine laws.
2 Corinthians 5:19
- To instill in the believers the sense of personal, family, civic, and social responsibilities through the universal principle of Christian fraternity.
1 John 4:20 and 1 Peter 1: 22-23
The Light of the World Church establishes three types of principles that govern the lives of its members: religious, moral, and civil. These principles are to serve as orientation and do not breach or violate the inalienable rights of every human being.
- WE BELIEVE in the existence of God, unique and universal, as established in the 1st book of Kings 8:23 “… there is no God like you, neither in the heavens nor in the earth below …”
- WE BELIEVE in Jesus Christ, the Son of God and the Savior of the world, according to the book of Acts 8:37 “… I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God …”
- WE BELIEVE as a truth that Jesus Christ was conceived by the intervention of the Holy Spirit in the bosom of a holy virgin, blessed, whose name was Mary, as established in the book Luke 1:28 to 35 “And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus… »
- WE BELIEVE in the Holy Bible as the only and sufficient rule of faith for the salvation of mankind, as set forth in John 5:39 and 2 Timothy 3:16 “All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for reproof , To correct, to instruct justice … »
- WE BELIEVE in the love of God to be called His children, as established in 1 John 3:1 “See what love the Father has given us, that we may be called children of God …”
- WE BELIEVE that the death of Jesus Christ claims responsibility for man with God, and that by that sacrifice, man is accepted and pleasing to God, according to the book of John 3:16: “God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son … »
- WE BELIEVE in the vocation of the Servants of God, sent to manifest the will of God and Salvation. Acts 13:47 “I have set you for the light of the nations …”
- WE ACCEPT baptism in water in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins. Acts 2:38 “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ …”
- WE BELIEVE in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as the confirmation that God gives to man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. John 3:5 “Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a man be borned …”
- WE BELIEVE in God’s plan for the salvation of all nations, since God does not discriminate any person, race, color, language, political opinion or economic position. 1 Timothy 2:4 “Who wants all men to be saved …”
- WE BELIEVE that persuasion, conviction and reason are the firmest foundation of all creed and faith. Acts 26:28 “… you almost persuade me to be a Christian …”
- WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ established a Church, so that those who accept His call, achieve salvation. John 10:16 “… they shall hear his voice, and there shall be a flock and a shepherd …”
- WE PROCLAIM the second coming of Jesus Christ to reward each one according to his works. Luke 21:27 “They will see the Son of Man coming with power and great glory …”
- WE RECOGNIZE man’s free will as the guiding principle of his behavior.
- WE ACCEPT sincere, honest and open dialogue, which in turn develops our criteria and skills.
- WE CONSIDER fanaticism and religious intolerance as limiting the development of countries; Consequently, we open our doors to knowledge that eradicates poverty, ignorance, vices and drug dependence.
- WE BELIEVE in science as a gift of God, whose knowledge must serve the greatest causes of humanity, favoring the progress and development of countries.
- WE AFFIRM that every person has the right to freedom of thought, so he can choose the religious creed of his pleasure, without suffering any threat or injury.
- WE CONSIDER that unnatural rules such as imposing a certain marital status, dispossession of property or attempting to harm family integrity is contrary to any ethical or moral principle.
- WE RESPECT non-discrimination in the treatment of believers, who enjoy the benefits to which they are entitled according to the norms of our Church.
- WE AFFIRM that we have the right to integrate in the general context of society, work, health and education, without discrimination, limit or any religious prejudice in the exercise of our constitutional guarantees.
- WE BELIEVE that governments are established to impart justice, punishing those who do wrong and protecting those who do well.
Romans 13:1-5 “Let every man submit to the authorities …”
- WE PRAY for the authorities because it is God’s command to respect every human institution.
1 Timothy 2:1-3 “… that prayers are made … for all are in eminence.”
- WE ARE OBLIGATED as citizens to comply with the laws of each country, respecting national cultures and patriotic symbols.
- RESPECT for life is a divine design, our duty is to abide by it
1 Corinthians 3:16 “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God?”